Tuesday, May 22, 2012

love poem

1.
True Love !!

Husband comes home drunk n breaks some crockery,
vomits n falls down on d floor.Wife pulls him up and cleans everything.

... Next day wen he gets up he expects her to be really angry wit him.
He prays that they shud not have a fight.

He finds a note near d table. . .
"Honey, ur favorite breakfast is ready on the table, I had to leave early to buy grocery... I'll cum running back to u my love. I LOVE YOU"

He gets surprised and asks his son, 'Wat happened last nite?'
Son told,"wen mom pulled u 2 bed n tried removing ur boots n shirt
u wer dead drunk n u said . . .
"Hey Lady ! Leave Me Alone...I M Married !!"

Datz True LOVE ♥ !

2.
tum bhool gaye aakhir,
tumhari majboori thi akhir,
per tumhein bhool na paaya-
meri majboori thi akhir,
kai ilzaam laga sakte ho akhir,
tumko rone ke siva diya kya akhir,
per sach tumhari rooh ko bhi-
pyar kiya akhir,
mano na mano-
tum meri ho akhir.......



No comments:

Post a Comment